close

Remember the five simple rules to be happy
快樂的五個簡單常規

1. Free your heart from hatred
釋放心中的憎恨
2. Free your mind from worries
不過份憂慮
3. Live simply
活得簡單
4. Give more and Demand less
付出多一些和少一點要求
5. Expect miracles in life
對生命有盼望

No one can go back and make a brand new start
或許無人能重新開始
Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending..
但每人卻可以從今天重新建立一個新的結局

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without
rain,
上帝沒有應許生活沒痛楚,遺憾,或沒有下雨天
but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for
the way.
祂卻應許生活中尋力量,淚中得安慰,前路有昐望。

Disappointments are like road bumps, they slow you down a bit, but you will
enjoy the smooth road afterwards.
失望有如不平坦的路,它會令你進度慢下來,但它能使你更享受往後平坦的路。
Don't stay on the bumps too long. Move on!
不要停留太久在不平坦的路,應盡快向前跑!

When you feel down because you didn't get what you want, just sit tight and
be happy, because God has thought of something better to give you..
當你為得不到的而感到沮喪時,請嘗試預備好自已心情,因為上帝可能已為你預備更好的


When something happens to you, good or bad, consider what it means.
當某些事發生在你身上,無論好或不好,應思想它的意義。

There's a purpose to life's events, to teach you how to laugh more or not to
cry too hard.
生命中所發生的事,總有它的目的,可能是叫我們學習多些開心,或哭少些。

You can't make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be
loved; the rest is up to the person to realize your worth.
你不能令某人愛你。你祇能令自己可愛點;其餘的就是乎那人怎樣看你的價值。

It's better to lose your pride to the one you love, than to lose the one you
love because of pride.
應選擇為你所愛的而放棄自尊,好過為自尊而失去你所愛的。

We spend too much time looking for the right person to love or finding fault
with those we already love, when instead we should be perfecting the love we
give.
可能我們花了太多時間去尋找那個合適的人或對我們所愛的人過份挑剔,或許我們應該多
些反思怎樣改善自己付出的愛。

Never abandon an old friend. You will never find one who can take his place.
Friendship is like wine, it gets better as it grows older.
不要輕易放棄舊朋友。因你不能找別人代替他。友情就像酒,越舊越好。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    secretdog 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()